20 Plus HALLOWEEN TREATS YOU CAN MAKE this Halloween. They are cute. They are spooky and the recipe instructions are easy.
HALLOWEEN TREATS YOU CAN MAKE
I love doing ” stuff” to make myself busy. If I can have a choice, I am going to do and make these Halloween treats, but I am pressed of time, and obviously I can’t eat of these sweetness by myself. The kids are gone, so my husband and I can’t handle to much cookies anymore.
But when the kids were little, I am always up on my toes a month before Halloween. I was scampering around for ingredients, I was always searching the internet for Halloween treat ideas. I wish during that time, there are a lot of blogs who made Halloween treat roundups so that searching for ideas are not that cumbersome.
But today, I am sharing with you this Halloween round up to give you ideas and options for your treats.
20 Plus HALLOWEEN TREATS YOU CAN MAKE.
Easy, cute, spooky and colorful.
- The Skinny Pot – Halloween Chocolate Cake Balls
- The Skinny Pot – Skull Pizza
- The Skinny Pot – Halloween Deviled Egg
- The Skinny Pot – Ghost Chocolate Cupcake
- Drugstore Divas – Halloween Chocolate Bark
- The Monday Box – Graham Crackers Halloween Treats
- Saving Talents -Halloween Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Moore or Less Cooking– Halloween Spider Cookies
- Mom Wife Busy Life – No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- Serve from Scratch – Boo Ringues
- Swirl of Flavor – Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Straight to the Hips Baby – Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Everyday Family Cooking -No Bake Halloween Mummy Treat
- Dancing Through The Rain– Candy Corn Pudding Parfait
- Any Reason Life – Green Monster Cyclopes
- Daily Momtivity- Monster Fruit Cups
- Love Indeed – Granola Cups with Pumpkin Spice
- Tasty Galaxy – Best Halloween Brownies
- The Granola Diaries – Witch Finger Cookies
- Mighty Mrs – Whipped Pumpkin Dip
- Food Folks and Fun -Zombie Bait Chex Mix
- Wander Spice – Black Magic Cupcake