3 Ingredient Deep Fried Shrimp Rolls is on top of my list as my Christmas dinner appetizer. And why not? It only has 3 Ingredients, very easy to make and super delicious. Also I can make it ahead of time and just freeze them.
- 25 pieces Jumbo Shrimp,shell remove except the tail
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Chinese Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 25 pieces Spring Rolls Pastry or Menlo Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 Cups Canola Oil for deep friying
- Place Jumbo Shrimps into a deep bowl and add the next three Ingredients. Mix the Shrimps with the spices until it is coated. Let set in the fridge overnight or for 2 hours.
- When ready, cut wrappers into triangular shape and follow the steps on the photo above. Seal the pastry with the seal mix.
- Line the shrimp on a cookie sheet and freeze.
- When the Shrimps are frozen, put them inside the Ziploc until ready to fry.
- tablespoon of Corn Starch mix with 2 tablespoons of water. You can use water but it does not seal quickly.
To Cook Shrimps
- Heat two cups of Canola Oil Deep fry and deep fry un- thawed Shrimps. Fry until Golden brown
- Category: Appetizer