This is my steps on how to acquire a no bleed fried chicken. Don’t you hate it when you take a bit on your chicken, and it is still bleeding? Here is the way for that not to happen anymore.
Today in church the reading: Matthew 5 :13-16
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
I stumbled on this verse a long time ago, but it did not touch me as much as it did today.You see, I have been struggling emotionally for the last few days now. I gave in to my turmoil and I have not been going to the gym. I blame it to the weather, of course. But I am not going to let this sadness grip me. I am going to fight this and I know with God’s help, I will feel better.
I love going to church because one way or the other, the Lord talks to me in the readings or in the homily. Today, the priest started with a story about a missionary who discussed to the kids about a person who is kind, loving , generous and a person who bring joy to others. This missionary was talking about Jesus, but he did not tell the kids that. When he asked one of the the a kids who the man was, the kid answered , “My neighbor!”
Are we a replica of Jesus? Will someone answer our name when somebody is talking about kindness, generosity,peace and joy? Are we salt of the earth?
I feel so touched because whenever I am depressed, for sure, I bring sadness, to my husband or my children. I get easily pissed and I snarled. During these times, I am surely not the salt of the earth.. . Currently, it looks like I am losing my saltiness.
… You are the light of the world. … let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
What a great reminder for us all to be a gift to the world today. I know our “world” is too big but how about let us start with the people closest to us – our families and ourselves. Let’s be a salt ourselves and our family today. Bring back the saltiness, bring back the light. Pray and beg for God to be flavorful and bright again. Surely, He will rekindle those if we ask him.He said, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Trust that if you try and do the work, He will bring restore our shine and flavor. These, I believe.
Today, I am going to share with you my steps on how to fry chicken without any bleed. Although there are three steps listed here, which you may think is too much, but it is worth it. You will certainly get a NO BLEED FRIED CHICKEN. I hate it when I am frying chicken and then the outside is done but it is still bleeding inside. Grrrr!
There are so many suggestions that I read online to acquire a non bleeding chicken. You can cook it in medium heat, you can use a cast iron for better heat distribution and lastly,use a large pan and never overcrowd it. I promise you, I tried them all. But to my disappointment, I still get bleeding chicken. For me, THIS STEPS RIGHT HERE ARE THE ONLY STEPS TO FRY CHICKEN WITHOUT BLEED. I hope it works for you too.
FRIED CHICKEN WITHOUT BLEED
- 2 1/2 lbs Chicken Drumstick
- 1/4 cup cooking oil of any kind
- 4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Chicken Breading:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and place chicken drumstick in the bowl. Marinate chicken for 24 hours or overnight.
- After marinating, cook chicken with the marinade until soft around 18 to 20 minute. Poke the drumstick with a knife. If there is no bleed/or the fluid that comes out is clear,then the chicken drumstick is done. Remove drumstick from the pot using a slotted spoon. Discard the marinade .
- Pat the chicken drumstick dry and make sure that chicken are drained and there is no water no water.
- Prepare the breading.
- Prepare a baking sheet line with wire rack. Set aside.
- Mix the breading ingredients in a large bowl and roll the chicken into the breading one at a time.
- Let is sit on the wire rack for a few minutes to make the breading stick.
- Do the same to the rest of the drumstick.
- Heat the cooking oil and fry the chicken turning in all direction until golden brown. Fry the drumstick 4 at a time. Make sure that you do not overcrowd the pan.Then arrange the chicken drumstick on the wire rack .
- Pre heat oven at 350 F. And bake the chicken for 30 more minutes. Remove chicken from the oven and taste if it is salty enough. If not, sprinkle a little bit of salt.
- Serve and Enjoy!