- 8 oz linguine,uncooked
- 8 oz pre cooked broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small zucchine,sliced
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon or more canola oil
- Cook linguine per package instruction. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet. Add meat and cook until brown in all sides. Remove meat and set aside.
- Add more oil if needed. Cook sliced zucchini and sliced carrots until tender, yet still crispy. Add the teriyaki sauce and italian dressing and let simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked linguine and meat.
- Season with ground ginger and mix to coat sauce with the pasta. Add more sauce if desired.
- Serve hot, or save some for later. Just reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes.