Today, I made a one of a kind soup. It is black in color. I did not really intend this to become black as this, but it did. I did not mind, because the color added character to its look. And the taste does not disappoint either. This is tasty and delicious.
Aside from its health benefit, don’t you think it looks pretty too? In the photo, I added sesame seeds, basil and mascarpone cheese but they are optional.I just used mascarpone in here because I had some left over from Sponge Cake You can skip those. You can replace avocado for mascarpone/sour cream to really make it healthier. This is almost similar to Broccoli and Spinach Soup
Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- 1 head purple cauliflower
- 3 cups Almond Milk Vanilla Flavor
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Mascarpone cheese or Sour Cream to garnish/ replace it with sliced avocado for healthier option
- basil for garnish
- Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Remove the stem.
- Place ingredients 1 to 3 in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil until cauliflower is soft. Around 30 minutes. Add in water. And boil some more for 5 more minutes
- Place in a blender and blend until mixture is totally blended.
- Garnish with Basil, Mascapone cheese/ avocado and rye bread. Serve immediately