- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz mascarpone, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup very strong coffee (see ingredients below)
- 2 tablespoons liquor (I used Kahlua)
- 24–28 ladyfingers
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
STRONG COFFEE RECIPE:
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons instant granule Nescafe' Classic
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Mix the mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla until combined. Add in the whipped cream. Make sure to mix it until smooth. You can use electric mixer or spatula to do this.
- Stir the coffee and liquor together until there are no granules present. Dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture 1 or 2 times only. Do not soak, so that the lady finger will not become soggy. If you are using hard lady finger, make sure to dip it maybe 5 more times.
- Line the soaked lady finger in a small size pan, about 8 x 8 size.
- Spread mascarpone mixture on top and spread evenly .Layer again with the lady finger and cover with the mascarpone. Refrigerate Tiramisu for 48 hours, for the coffee to soak completely with the mixture.
- Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
This recipe was adapted with revision from Little Sweet Baker