EASY ROAST BEEF PESTO SANDWICH FOR LUNCH
- 2 slices slice bread
- 1 tablespoons light mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon pesto
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 slice or more roasted beef
- 1 slice tomato
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 or more lettuce leaves
- Spread light mayo in the bread and top it with the cheese. Top the cheese with the slice tomato and top it with the lettuce.
- Top the lettuce with the beef and then the cheese. You can skip this part if using only one slice of cheese. Spread the slice bread with pesto and put bread on top.
- Wrap sandwich with plastic wrap and slice sandwich when ready to eat.