This Filipino Style Barbecue Sauce is infused with so much love. Soy sauce, lemon, sugar and the secret ingredient, which is not a secret anymore- SPRITE.
- 3/4 cup light soy sauce
- 3/4 cup Jufran Plain Ketchup or just a regular ketchup in the store
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice or Kalamansi Juice ( bout 4 lemons)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Sprite
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and mix until sugar and the garlic powder are fully dissolve. Set aside until ready to use, or put in a small bowl and freeze.
This recipe was adapted with changes from Panlasang Pinoy