This Graham De Leche is a combination of my 2 Filipino Desserts- Graham Float and Leche Flan. It is a creamy and a sweet combination of both desserts to wow the crowd.
FOR THE LECHE FLAN:
10 egg yolks
1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tablespoons brown sugar ( 4 tablespoon in each llanera)
FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM
3 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 can of 14 oz condensed milk
24 - 30 graham crackers
- Make the Leche flan. Check the process here: Leche Flan
- Divide the mixture equally in 2 llanera
- Let cool and transfer in a plate and drain the caramel
PREPARE THE WHIPPED CREAM:
- Place all of the ingredients in the fridge to cool them.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the chilled condensed milk. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Arrange the first layer of graham crackers in a pan, (size of pan - enough to fit the flan) about 8 x 9 pan.
- Spread the prepared cream mixture over the graham crackers.
- Top the mixture with another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread another mixture and add the leche Flan in the middle of the container.
- Spread cream mixture on the sides or around the flan.
- Cover the pan and freeze to set for 4 hours or refrigerate overnight before serving.