Sweet creamy Grape Tart filled with Almond cream and topped with sweet whipped cream, this tart is a delicious and easy way to make a tart dessert at home.
Sweet Whipped Cream:
- 8 ounces ( 1 package) full fat cream cheese, cold
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter cut into cubes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
1 lb green grapes , wash and dried
- Beat the butter using an electric mixer, or spatula. Beat until smooth.
- Add sugar and add the egg one at a time and mix in between.
- Add the almond flour, vanilla extract and salt.
- Beat until there's no lumps.
- Set aside.
USING A PROCESSOR:
- I am using 9 inch tart pan.
- Place the flour, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor, stand mixer, or in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pulse twice and add in the butter. Pulse 6 times and add in the vanilla extract, whipping cream and the egg, process/mix/stir until the dough gathers itself into a ball and pulls away cleanly from the sides of the bowl. Transfer in a plastic.
- Wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap, and chill for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to a thickness of about 1/8-inch.
- Press the dough gently into the tart pan and using your finger, spread dough on the side of the pan. Use the plastic to smoothen the dough.
- Place butter in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix. Add the vanilla and add in the flour, egg, and small amount of heavy cream - start with 1/2 tablespoon.
- Continue mixing until mixture come together.
- Transfer dough in a plastic and form into a round circle.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
SWEET WHIPPED CREAM:
- Place cream cheese in an electric mixer bowl.
- Attach in wire whipped attachment.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and the powdered sugar and whipped in high until no cram cheese lumps.
- Add whipped cream by third and mix in each interval.
- Mix until stiff peaks.
- Put in the fridge until needed.
TO ASSEMBLE GRAPE TART:
- Pre heat oven at 340 F
- Pour almond cream in the pie crust and spread on the pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let cool and spread sweet whipped cream frosting using a spoon or a piping bag.
- Top with washed and dried green grape and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate before serving.
You can use processor in making the tart crust or you can use spatula or whisk.