This recipe was adapted with some changes from Paula Deen's Magazine
- 3 cups of Crumbled Chocolate cake from the Post
- 2 oz 1/3 Less fat Philadelphia Cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter,melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Ghirardellli Chocolate Classic White Chips
- 1 bottle 1.9 oz Scary Sprinkles
- 1/4 cups chopped walnuts (optionla but highly recommended)
- Crumble the cake thoroughly and put into a medium size bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients and form into a ping pong size cake balls. Place cake balls onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. When ready, pour the sprinkle in a plate and roll the cake balls. You just have to gently push the cake balls to the sprinkle for it to stick. Refrigerate before serving.
NEVER LEAVE THESE CAKE BALLS IN A ROOM TEMPERATURE AS THE SPRINKLES WILL MELT. ALWAYS REFRIGERATE. IT WILL LAST A WEEK IN THE FRIDGE.
- Serving Size: 1 ping pong size