- 10 - 12 pieces boiled egg
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard ( I did not use one in this recipe, so this is optional)
- black food color
- purple food color
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 15 minute. Remove from heat AND then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Crack egg gently and roll in flat surface. Put egg in the zip loc and add a small amount of black food color. If you are using gel food color add a drop of water in the zip loc. No need to add water if you are water if you are using liquid food color. Roll egg inside the bag, so that the shell is covered with color. Store the boiled egg in the fridge for 1 and 1/2 day and gently peel. Use gloves so that you hand will not be stained.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well. Season according to your liking. Add food color if you want.
- Fill egg white with 1 tablespoon filling. And serve.
- Store deviled egg in the fridge for 3 days,