This Halloween Skull pizza made it to the top pinned post in my Pinterest account. It's simple to make, and fun activity for the kids, and the outcome is a delicious hand pizza which will be perfect for Halloween snacks or dinner.
- 2 tubes pizza crust divided by 3
- pizza sauce of your choice, I used my LEFT OVER Spaghetti sauce, refrigerate to harden it. I usually make a large batch of sauce and freeze it.
- mini pepperoni
- large shredded Mozarella cheese
- Pre heat oven at 425 F .
- DON'T SPRAY PAN WITH NON STICK OIL, PLEASE. Use a Nordic non stick skull pan.They cost $10.00 in Target store, and it is located in the seasonal isle.
- Divide pizza crust into three and flatten using a rolling pin. Line crust into the skull mold and then add filling starting with the Mozzarella cheese, sauce, pepperoni and the cheese. Seal the filling by folding the pizza crust around the filling while at the same time pushing the crust into the mold.
- Bake pizza for 25- 30 minutes, until golden brown on top.