HEALTHY ALMOND BANANA CHOCO BREAD- TASTE AND FIRMNESS SIMILAR TO RYE BREAD.
Quick, easy, healthy and firm bread. So fibrous and it tastes like rye. The coconut upped the fibers to the next level. Not sweet at all.
Hey, guys! Today, I am sharing with you this HEALTHY ALMOND BANANA CHOCO BREAD. I got the recipe from my fav blogger Show Me the Yummy and I thought it is really easy to make and since I have all of the ingredients, I’d make it. True enough, it’s really easy to make . Although I prefer my banana bread sweet and really tasty, like this Banana Bread I posted, my family like this simple taste and I think healthy food lover will love this Banana Bread too, because it is very fibrous, not sweet, it’s chocolate- y . Although I think it is dry and too much fiber from the almond flour, JUST A HEADS UP.
HEALTHY ALMOND BANANA CHOCO BREAD- TASTE AND FIRMNESS SIMILAR TO RYE BREAD
- 1 cup super ripe mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour spooned and leveled
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips I used a 60% cacao plus more for topping
- I CHANGE NUTS TO PEANUTS AND ADDED SHREDDED DRY COCONUT.
- mix first 4 ingredients. Add in remaining ingredients and bake uncovered at pre heated 350 F for 35 minutes. Cover and bake for another 10 minutes.