HOW TO MAKE BUKO PANDAN ICE CREAM (NO MACHINE NEEDED)
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Scraped Coconut Meat from 2 young coconut (around 1 cup , drink the coconut juice, so sweet 🙂 )
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Buko Pandan Extract
- Mix the coconut meat and the condensed milk in a small bowl and add the Pandan extract. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy whipping cream in an electric mixer and mix until it turns into stiff peaks.
- When Heavy whipping cream is ready, add into the coconut meat and condensed milk mixture
- Transfer mixture to 9 x 5 inch loaf baking pan, cover with foil or cellophane (cling wrap)/foil. Freeze overnight until solid.
- Thaw Buko Pandan ice cream for 30 minutes before serving. ENJOY!!!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Filipino