Made with Graham Cracker Crust, and a hint of key lime juice and topped with homemade whipped cream, this Mini Key Lime Pie recipe will surely be in your recipe box.
FOR THE PIE CRUST:
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter,* melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Lime juice
WHIPPED CREAM INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add graham crackers in a processor and process in high until the graham crackers is all crashed and fine. Add in butter and sugar and process again.
- If you don’t have a processor, place graham cracker in a large zip loc and using a rolling pin, crush the crackers as finely as you can.
- Add the butter and sugar, and mix until the Graham is coated with the butter.
- Divide crust into a standard size muffin pan. I start with 1 tablespoons first, and them just keep on adding crust into the cupcake liner.
- Bake crust until sides is toasted, about 8 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and let cool.
NOW PREPARE THE FILLING:
- Place condensed milk,lemon juice and sour cream in a medium size bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Scoop out mixture and put into the muffin pan lined with cupcake liner. Start with 2 tablespoons first and add the distribute the rest into each muffin hole.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake out from the oven and let cool.
You can now add and decorate with the whipping cream
HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- Beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Mix until frothy. Add in the sugar in 3 intervals and mix until stiff peaks.
- Bag the whipped cream and use your favorite tip.
You can add a small amount of green color too,if you want.
- Category: DESSERT
- Method: BAKING
- Cuisine: AMERICAN