MINI STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE- NON COMPLICATED RECIPE; easy cheesecake you can make in a whim. It’s pretty, cute, creamy, soft and delicious. This is surely a hit!
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter,* melted
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese, well softened/room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
WHIPPED CREAM INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add graham crackers in a processor and process in high until the graham crackers is all crashed and fine. Add in butter and sugar and process again.
- Transfer to a medium sized bowl.
- If you don’t have a processor, place graham cracker in a large zip loc and using a rolling pin, crush the crackers as finely as you can.
- Add the butter and sugar, and mix until the Graham is coated with the butter.
- Divide crust into a standard size muffin pan. I start with 1 tablespoons first, and them just keep on adding crust into the cupcake liner.
- Bake crust until sides is toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and let cool.
NOW PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BATTER:
- Make sure the cheesecake is at room temperature.
- Using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese is soft and free from lumps.
- Add in the sugar and flour. Beat mixture until sugar is completely incorporated.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. And mix.
- Scoop out mixture and put into the muffin pan. Start with 2 tablespoons first and add the distribute the rest into each muffin hole.(I found that 6 tablespoons is perfect for each hole.)
- Bake in a preheated 325 F oven for 18 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake out from the oven and let cool.
You can now add the toppings.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoons of strawberry preserves and top it on the cheesecake frost with homemade whipped cream and decorate with slice strawberry.
HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- Beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Mix until frothy. Add in the sugar in 3 intervals and mix until stiff peaks.
- Bag the whipped cream and use your favorite tip.