- 1/2 cup melted unsalted
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk ( transfer the leftover in a plastic container and freeze)
- 1 CUP canned creamed corn ( if you use the whole can, the corn bread will be moist so freeze the leftover)
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups flour (plain/all purpose)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Brush a 12 hole standard muffin tin with melted butter.
- Combine Dry ingredients in a bowl and give them a quick stir to combine.
- Whisk Wet ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Pour Wet into Dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tray
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove muffin tray from the oven. Brush tops with melted butter. Cool for 5 minutes then remove muffins onto a rack.