Super Moist Pumpkin Bread for breakfast is certainly a very good idea. It is filling, moist and delicious. Pair it with tea and you are ready to tackle the day. It's perfect for snacking, too to fill you up quickly.
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter,melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can 15 oz 100 % Puree' Pumpkin
- 1 container 5.3 oz Greek Vanilla Non Fat Yogurt
- 1 box 3.5 oz Vanilla Pudding Pie Filling
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Put the wire rack of the oven in the middle. Pre heat oven at 350 F
- Brush bread pan with oil and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and mix until pale in color. Add in the eggs and Yogurt and mix until incorporated. Add the vanilla and pumpkin puree and mix gently just to incorporate.
- Put the flour, baking soda and Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling,cinnamon,salt and nutmeg in a separate bowl and mix using wire whisk.
- Add these dried ingredients to the wet ingredients and slowly mix together using a spatula. You can also mix it with electric mixer on low but do not over mix as it will make the bread hard. THE BATTER SHOULD LOOK THICK. BUT THAT'S OK.
- Pour the batter into the two bread pans and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar toppings.
- Bake for 25 minutes uncovered then another 25 minutes covered with foil.
- After 50 minutes, remove Pumpkin Bread and let it cool inside the bread pan.
- Mix the ingredients and top it onto the batter.
- Category: bread