This is TOP EASY TO MAKE HALLOWEEN TREATS you can make. Easy ingredients, simple procedure and most they look cute and delicious too. Check out the site below and see how to make these Halloween treats and please the crowd.
- HALLOWEEN TREATS:
In the Philippines, we did not celebrate Halloween, so it's only here in the US that I get to witness it.When I saw how fun, and how "delicious" Halloween can become due to fun costumes, candies and cookies, I became hooked about it, maybe much more that my kids did. I had my bouts of being a crazy Halloween treat momma when my kids were little, so a month before Halloween, I was searching treats on the internet.
Now the kids are grown, I just witness Halloween from afar now. But with my blog, I get to make treats for the readers.
Below are some of my favorite Halloween treats I currently fancy. They look easy to make, and they look cute too. I am betting they are also delicious.
- The Skinny Pot - Skull Pizza
- The Skinny Pot - Halloween Deviled Eggs
- The Monday Box -Spooky Graham Crackers
- Whimsy and Wow - Halloween Booze
- Organized Island - Halloween Candied Pretzels
- Seasoned Sprinkles- Halloween Monster Bark
- Simply Happy Foodie - White Chocolate Halloween Ghost
- Mama's Love to Cook - Halloween Mashmallow Pops
- Cali Girl Cooking -Boozy Oreos
- Sweet tooth Sass -Mummy Pop Tart
- Into the Cookie Jar - Spooky Witch Hat Cookie
- Hey Britney -Easy Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Bark