TUMERIC LEMON SALAD DRESSING. Continuing and being faithful on my health streak and eating salad this week, I made this salad to be included in my meal prepping routine. This salad is consist of beans, corn ,apple and tomatoes. I added the Tumeric Salad dressing with a hint of Tumeric for extra health kick,lemon and Sesame oil. Simple,healthy and super food. Enjoy it!
TUMERIC LEMON SALAD DRESSING
- 1 can 15.25 oz kernel corn washed and drained
- 1 can 15 oz black beans washed and drained
- 10 pieces cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted pecan optional
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Tumeric
- juice of half lemon
- salt pepper and brown sugar
- In a small pot, with salt, cook chicken breast until tender. Shred chicken and set aside.
- In a large serving plate, put the corn, beans tomatoes and chicken.
FOR THE DRESSING:
- In a small bowl, add all of the Tumeric dressing and mix.
- ADD DRESSING TO THE SALAD AND top with avocado,chicken and almond.