VELVEETA STOVETOP MAC AND CHEESE. A delightful pasta dinner the whole family will love. It’s easy, delicious and cheap.
Velveeta Cheese was added to this recipe to make this Macaroni and Cheese creamy and irresistible!
VELVEETA STOVE TOP MAC AND CHEESE
I have been meaning to try this recipe two weeks ago, but I just did not get the time until now. I have to make this quick because my Velveeta cheese has been sitting in the fridge for a long time since I made the Velveeta Broccoli Soup
I have to be honest with you here. This is the first Mac and Cheese that I made from scratch. My children love Mac and Cheese and I comfortably buy them in a box because they are easy to access, cheap, and easy to make. The thought of making Mac and Cheese did not even cross my mind, until I saw this recipe in Yammie’s Noshery.
The recipe looked very easy to make. I think I made this meal for less than twenty minutes. Who can beat that? Although I tweaked some of the ingredients based on what is available to me, in my opinion, the result is better than the store-bought ones. My daughter also agreed with me in this conclusion.
The cheese I used here is Velveeta Cheese and I used elbow macaroni noodles. I did not add salt or any pepper because I thought the Mac and Cheese were good enough. You can add pepper and salt to fit your taste. It is up to you. I love the smell of cilantro and paprika, so I used them for garnish. I am so proud of the outcome. I hope you will try it.
- Chicken Leg Oven Bake
- Budget-Friendly Meal Plan # 1
- Homemade chicken Gyros
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups elbow noodles
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 cup Velveeta Cheese or 2 cups Velveeta Cheese
- 1 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1-2 tsp corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste if desired optional
- paprika and cilantro for garnish optional
- Cook the noddles per box instruction
- When the noodles are cooked, do not turn off the heat, drain and return to pot. ( lower heat - please see note below)
- Toss in butter and half of the evaporated milk.
- Let the butter melt.
- Add in the Velveeta Cheese and let it melt. Continue mixing.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining evaporated in a bowl and mix in the cornstarch until smooth.Set aside.
- When the Velveeta cheese is melted pour in the evaporated milk with the cornstarch and stir constantly until thick.
- NOTE: If there is a left over, just add a little bit of milk if it is dry, microwave, mix and it will be creamy again.