No Bake Ube Leche Flan Cake Recipe
Tested recipe and step by step instruction to make No bake Ube Leche Flan cake. This cake is fluffy, tasty and delicious and you don’t need an oven to make it. Steaming is just good enough.
LET THE CAKE COOL BEFORE REMOVING FROM THE PAN. Use 8 " about 3 to 4 inch deep pan
FOR THE LECHE FLAN
1. Combine all the flan ingredients, and mix well. Set aside.
2. In a small pot/or in the 8 inch pan, melt 1/2 cup sugar in a low fire. Keep on moving pot around the sugar until melted. Melt until amber color. Let cool. Set aside.
FOR THE UBE CAKE:
1. Combine FLOUR, BAKING POWDER & BAKING SODA.
2. In a separate bowl, combine 2 egg yolks ,sugar,oil, ube flavor & milk. Mix well until combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients to wet Ingredients. Mix well. Set Aside.
FOR THE MERINGUE:
1. In a mixer, add Eggwhites and Cream of Tartar. Mix until bubbles form.
2. Add Sugar and mix until Soft Peaks.
3. Add Meringue into the Cake Batter. Mix by Cut and Fold Procedure.
ASSEMBLE THE CAKE:
Boil 10 -20 cups in a steamer
When the caramel is cool, pour the Leche FLan mixture into the 8 "pan
Add the Ube cake batter and gently spread batter. Don't mix
Steam cake and steam until toothpick comes out clean. Start checking about 40 minutes
WHEN CAKE IS COOK, LET COOL about 1 hour or 2
Scrape cake off the pan to loosen and serve in a platter.