Simple Crab Cake Recipe
Simple, easy Crab Cake Recipe you can follow. There is no Panko bread crumbs added, now mayonnaise, just egg, carrots and more. Plus imitation crab to round up the ingredients.
- 2 cups Imitation Crab you can use cooked left over crab too
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup carrots finely chopped
- 1/8 cup green onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt optional (the crab meat is salty already, so adjust according to your liking)
In a medium sized bowl, mixed all of the ingredients until incrporated.
Add in the cornstarch and mix until no lumps.
Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and add in 2 tablespoons of the mixture and fry until golden brown in both sides.