Easy and Quick 30 Minute Beef Fajita
Easy,Quick,30 Minute meal in the form of this Mexican food favorite. Now, let's do this and spare a little bit of time whipping this super simple meal.
- 2 lbs flank steak thinly slice into strips
- 1/2 of yellow pepper thinly sliced into strips
- 1/2 of red pepper ,thinly sliced into strips
- 1/4 of green pepper thinly sliced into strip
- 1 large yellow onion thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to season
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce I used Silver swan
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Fajita mix
- Cilantro to garnish
- 1 piece Lime .sliced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 pieces large tortilla
Put the beef in a medium sized bowl and add in soy sauce and vinegar. Mix completely and cover to marinate overnight in the fridge.
When ready, heat oil in the pan.
Drain marinade from the meat and add beef into the heated oil. Toss meat to cook around 5 minutes.
Add in onion and cook for another 5 minutes and then add the pepper. Continue cooking until the pepper wilt but still crunchy.
Season meat with Fajita mix,salt and pepper according to your taste. In my case, I used half of the Fajita sachet)
Let the meat mixture cool.
Warm tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds and divide meat mixture in each tortilla.
Squeeze in lime and garnish with cilantro.