Crusty outside, ridiculously easy to make bread with crusty outside and soft inside NO KNEAD BREAD. Made only of 4 ingredients. This bread should be in your menu rotation right now.
Hello, guys! Today, I am making this bread that is crusty from the outside and is soft inside. This is the type of bread that you can dunk into your soup and fills you up right away. And this No Knead Bread is very easy to make too. The ingredients are simple and I am betting the ingredients should be present in your pantry too.
I actually got this recipe from my favorite You Tuber whose content is about budgeting; and this bread is one of those menus she prepared for the week. I love how easy to make and it is very versatile. It is just perfect for any soup you plan to make. This is also great for breakfast toast topped with Pesto and avocado, and sauteed’ mushroom too. just wish that I am able to take great photo to entice you to make this.
NO KNEAD BREAD
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- DOUGH PREP: In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and yeast together until mixed. Stir in the water until thick dough forms. Cover dough with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 8 - 12 hours .
- When ready, scrape the dough out into a floured surface and GENTLY FORM ( don't knead) DOUGH INTO A BALL. Sprinkle cast iron with corn mill or cover it parchment paper and gently place the dough into the cast iron. Cover with plastic and let rest for 30 minutes while the oven is pre heating at 450 F.
- When ready, bake bread covered at pre heated oven for 30 minutes, then remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- When the bread is done, be very careful. That cast iron is very hot. Let the bread cool down before slicing.