This Shrimp Boil Foil pack is so easy to make. Made with simple ingredients, readily available in your store, and it is a cheap, delicious meal in a pack. You can prepare this right after work for your dinner, and it is perfect for camping too.
Hey, guys!!! Today is foil pack day, and I am thinking, why I am late in the frenzy; what took me so long! Now I believe the crazy-ness attached with foil packing – IT IS VERY EASY TO MAKE. Foil packing is absolutely easy to prepare. It is almost a type of dump meals where in you can prepare it quickly, without compromising the meal’s taste. After I made this Shrimp boil foil pack the first time, the family loved it so much, that I made it again the next day.
Another good thing about foil packing is, you can add any ingredients you want in it, and you can change it up on what ingredients available in you freezer or your pantry. So enjoy it.
- 1 lb lean beef cut into bite sized pieces
- 10- 20 pieces raw shrimp
- 2 pieces medium sized potato cut into bite sized pieces,boiled
- 1 corn divide into 4,boiled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 /2 of sausage cut into bite sized pieces I used Hillshire smoked sausage
- olive oil
- Spray tin foil with non stick spray.
- Boil potato and corn until soft. Drain excess liquid,and transfer into a large bowl
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with the potato and corn and transfer into the tin foil.Drizzle with olive oil and Close tin fol and put into a baking pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at pre heated oven at 400.