You will never buy frozen garlic bread again after you try this… Not oily, and just a moderate amount of saltiness plus, the fresh herbs make this extra ordinarily apart from the garlic bread you get from the store. So easy and quick.
Hi!!!! This garlic bread has been a staple in the family. Paired with this Pasta and you’ve got your dinner covered in a snap.
I am usually a rice fan; never had been a pasta nor a bread fan, then my children went to school and they developed the love for anything pasta and buns; as a mom, I have to adjust, so in our household, we usually consume Asian food and Western food to accommodate everyone- but unfortunately, the burden falls on me. As time passes by, I have developed a quicker way of cooking; as much as possible 10 minute or less preparation and maximum of 45 minute cooking. And this Garlic bread is one of those meals that do not take time but my family love and crave for it.
It is a Garlic Bread with cilantro and Basil in it. The herbs are fuse together with a small amount of butter and the result is an utterly delicious bread that can be eaten by itself or with your pasta. For me, the balance between the herbs, butter and the garlic was not overpowering making a great combo of taste.
10 MINUTE PREP HERB GARLIC BREAD
- French Bread sliced into 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped (optional)
- ground black pepper to dash on each bread
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Prepare cookie sheet and cover with parchment papper or spray generously with cooking spray. Melt butter in the microwave. When butter is melted, add in garlic, chili,,garlic salt in the bowl and mix.. Spread butter mixture on top of the french bread and dash a small amount of pepper on each bread.Bake for 15 minutes or until gently crisp but still soft inside. When the bread is almost done, put the cilantro and basil on top of the bread and bake for 5 more minutes.