Air fryer cornish hen using only one sauce. It’s tasty, and perfect for four serving dinner.
For more Chicken Recipe:
Air Fryer Cornish Game Hen (4 Ingredients)
Air fry your cornish game hen using only one sauce. It's tasty, and perfect for four serving dinner.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Instant pot duo crisp plus air fryer
- 2 Cornish Game Hen
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fly the hen by cutting the bony part of the chicken.
- Place two cornish hen into a flat plate or sheet and pour the soy sauce and sprinkle the garlic and chili . Cover with a plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
- Spray dehydrating rack with non stick oil.When ready, drain the soy sauce and place the chicken one at a time in the air fryer rack and spray cornish hen chicken with non stick oil. Freeze the remaining hen or you can cook one at a time.
- Cover the Instant pot using the air fryer lid. Push the air fryer button and set temperature to 375 F and set timer to thirty minutes. Push start.
Tried this recipe?Mention @theskinnypot or tag #theskinnypot!
Leave a Reply