Air fry your cornish game hen using only one sauce. It’s tasty, and perfect for four serving dinner.
Air Fryer Cornish Game Hen (4 Ingredients)
- Instant pot duo crisp plus air fryer
- 1 Cornish Game Hen
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fly the hen by cutting the bony part of the chicken.
- Place into a flat plate or sheet and pour the soy sauce and sprinkle the garlic and chili . Cover with a plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
- Spray dehydrating rack with non stick oil.When ready, drain the soy sauce and place the chicken in the air fryer rack and spray cornish hen chicken with non stick oil.
- Cover the Instant pot using the air fryer lid. Push the air fryer button and set timer to thirty minutes. Push start.