This Crock Pot Asian Beef Broccoli… I CANNOT EVEN…I know you are busy. You just don’t have time to cook. But you are craving this Asian Beef Broccoli so you decided the easy way out. You drive through your grocery store and buy pint of this Asian Beef Broccoli and everybody’s happy and dandy.
I am never against take out because I myself love me some Asian Beef Broccoli in a snap. But when I have day off, I try my best to make my own, the easy way… I cook it in the crock pot-thus this Crock Pot Asian Beef Broccoli. While it is cooking I take time to clean the storage and listen to music or catch up on my favorite show. But this time, I prepare it before I slept the night before and have the crock do all the cooking for me. The ingredients was in the crock for 9 hours at low. Then my son and I ate some for breakfast and I still a bunch for lunch and dinner.
I got this Asian Beef with Broccoli from recipe Crock Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook and I have made this twice already. Aside from the good taste this recipe yields, I tend to gravitate back to it because of the simplicity of the ingredients. They are all available in your stores. Beef are now sold ready sliced in the beef section; there are also tons of Beef Consomme close to the Cream of Mushroom soup section, the oyster sauce, in the International isle and ready sliced broccoli in the frozen veggie section. That is like four ingredients for a large amount of meal. And I assume you have a crock pot. You do, right? Now this meals is Easy Peasy.
Before I wrote this post, my son and I are eating this for breakfast. Then this bowl right here is for my lunch and I am not sure if I will have this for dinner; but, I am putting some of these Beef Broccoli in my lunch container for my work tomorrow. I just got my meals covered. Now, I am planning to make some Yakisoba Noodles and Filipino Style Spaghetti sauce for next week. I hope I will have time for it.
- 1- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast sliced into thin strips
- 1 can 10 1/2 oz condensed beed consomme'
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 bag 16 oz broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons corn starch mix with 1/4 water
- Place beef in the crock pot. Pour consomme' and oyster sauce on top of the beef. Cover, cook on low for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, In a small bowl Stir 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with water and mix until smooth. Add to the crock pot and stir with the beef. Cover and cook on high for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Boil frozen broccoli florets until thawed. Drain water and add into the beef mixture. Toss gently to mix. Serve hot