Easy Creamy Salmon Pasta Recipe. This simple yet sophisticated dish combines perfectly seared salmon with a luscious Parmesan-infused cream sauce, creating a rich and flavorful symphony that’s quick to make and sure to impress. Elevate your weeknight dinners with this versatile and health-conscious choice, where the freshness of cherry tomatoes and the aromatic touch of garlic complement the succulence of salmon. A gourmet experience in the comfort of your home awaits – try our Salmon Pasta Recipe today!
There’s something truly indulgent about a well-prepared creamy pasta dish, and when you add succulent salmon to the mix, magic happens. This Easy Creamy Salmon Pasta recipe combines the richness of salmon with a velvety, Parmesan-infused cream sauce, creating a dish that is not only simple to prepare but also a delightful symphony of flavors. Let’s dive into the details of this recipe and explore why it’s a culinary delight you’ll undoubtedly fall in love with.
- Pasta (8 ounces): Choose your favorite pasta variety—whether it’s the silky smoothness of fettuccine or the comforting bite of penne, the choice is yours.
- Salmon (1 pound): Opt for fresh salmon fillets, skinless and boneless, cut into bite-sized pieces. The salmon adds a rich, savory dimension to the dish.
- Olive Oil (1 tablespoon): Used for sautéing the salmon and infusing the dish with a subtle fruity flavor.
- Salt and Pepper (to taste): Enhance the natural flavors of the salmon and the cream sauce with a perfect balance of salt and pepper.
- Garlic and red bell pepper: Introduce a layer of aromatic complexity with minced garlic, creating a savory foundation for the dish.
- Spices– onion and garlic powder, ground pepper, and a dash of salt if needed.
- Heavy Cream: The star of the creamy sauce, providing a luscious texture and luxurious mouthfeel.
- Parmesan Cheese: Elevate the creaminess with the salty, nutty notes of Parmesan, creating a sauce that clings perfectly to the pasta.
- Fresh Parsley (1/4 cup, chopped): A bright herbaceous garnish that adds color and freshness to the finished dish.
This is an overview of how to make Pink sauce—the complete step-by-step process on the recipe card.
- 1,2,3,4 Cook the Salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Sear the salmon. on all sides and shred.
- 5,6 Cook the Pasta: Cook the pasta in the Instant Pot until Al dent. You can also cook it stove-top.
- 7 Reserve one cup of pasta water- if you think that the sauce is too thick, you can add more pasta water.
- 8,9,10,11,12 Sauté Garlic and Bell Pepper: In the same pan, sauté minced garlic and bell pepper until softened. Add the cream allowing it to simmer on low heat. Stir in the parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Season and add the parsley.
- Combine the salmon and the pasta. Gently mix together and serve.
Why You’ll Love Salmon Pasta Recipe
- Richness and Balance: The combination of cream, Parmesan, and salmon creates a dish that is decadently rich yet perfectly balanced.
- Quick and Easy: With straightforward steps and easily accessible ingredients, this recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner that feels like a gourmet treat.
- Versatility: The choice of pasta and the ability to customize the dish with your preferred herbs or additional vegetables make this recipe versatile and adaptable to personal tastes.
- Impressive Flavor Profile: The creamy sauce infused with garlic, tomatoes, and Parmesan creates a symphony of flavors.
Can I reheat salmon pasta?
How to Store
Easy Creamy Salmon Pasta Recipe
- 1 8 quart Instant Pot Duo Crisp
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 8 oz Salmon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 8 oz Pasta
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Italian leaves
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- Pasta water
- Cooked Pasta
- Shredded Salmon
Cook the Pasta
- Put the inner pot in the instant pot base. Break the pasta in the middle and drop it into the inner pot. Add water to cover.
- Cover the instant pot with the pressure cooker lid and push the pressure cooker button setting. Set it to HI and set the timer to ten minutes. Quick release when done.
- Reserve one cup of pasta water before tossing the water. Set the pasta aside for later.
Cook the Salmon
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and sear salmon on all sides. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
Make the Sauce
- Using the same pan, saute the garlic and the bell pepper. Cook until soft. Add the heavy whipping cream and let it simmer on low heat for three minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Season with the seasonings and add the parsley. Stir gently. You can add the reserved pasta water if you think that the sauce is too thick.
- Add the shredded salmon and stir gently to combine. Add the cooked pasta. Combine gently.
- You can cook the pasta stovetop. I prefer Instant Pot because it's quicker.
- Season this meal according to your liking.
- Quick release the Instant Pot when the time is up. If you notice liquid splattering, reseal the instant pot for two minutes and quickly release.