FILIPINO MEAL PREP: BEEF BROCCOLI. I can’t say enough good words about his Beef Broccoli. This is so good and it is very easy to make. You can make this Beef Broccoli in less than 30 minutes and if you want, you can slow cooked this too. And when talking about meal prepping, this Beef Broccoli tastes delicious as it aged. A must try. Easy meal prep main menu and so good.
FILIPINO MEAL PREP: BEEF BROCCOLI
- 1- 1½ pounds boneless beef chuck roast sliced into thin strips
- 1 can 10½ oz condensed beef consomme'
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- 1 bag 16 oz broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons corn starch mix with ¼ water
- Place beef in the crock pot. Pour consomme' and oyster sauce on top of the beef. Cover, cook on low for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, In a small bowl Stir 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with water and mix until smooth. Add to the crock pot and stir with the beef. Cover and cook on high for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Boil frozen broccoli florets until thawed. Drain water and add into the beef mixture. Toss gently to mix. Serve hot