SESAME VEGETABLE ASIAN SALAD DRESSING. I am not a big salad fan, but whenever I make vegetable salad, this is my go to salad dressing. This salad vegetable salad dressing is simple to make and uses roasted sesame oil, soy sauce and vinegar. I added a bit of sugar in it to make it taste better and it is always a hit.
- 2 - 3 cups mixed vegetables you can use spinach
- 2 cuties peeled
- 10 -15 pieces cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 piece ripe avocado sliced
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- brown sugar
- Put all of the dressing ingredient in a small bowl and cover. Shake and mix the bowl until the dressing is well incorporated.
- Arrange the vegetables in a bid sized bowl and then pour the salad dressing. Enjoy!
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...