SESAME VEGETABLE ASIAN SALAD DRESSING. I am not a big salad fan, but whenever I make vegetable salad, this is my go to salad dressing. This salad vegetable salad dressing is simple to make and uses roasted sesame oil, soy sauce and vinegar. I added a bit of sugar in it to make it taste better and it is always a hit.
- 2 - 3 cups mixed vegetables you can use spinach
- 2 cuties peeled
- 10 -15 pieces cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 piece ripe avocado sliced
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- brown sugar
- Put all of the dressing ingredient in a small bowl and cover. Shake and mix the bowl until the dressing is well incorporated.
- Arrange the vegetables in a bid sized bowl and then pour the salad dressing. Enjoy!
NOTE: I DID NOT MEASURE THE DRESSING SO THAT YOU CAN JUST ADJUST THE TASTE ACCORDING TO YOUR LIKING
Tried this recipe?Mention @theskinnypot or tag #theskinnypot!
Leave a Reply