GRILLED MARINATED SHRIMP WITH SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE MEAL PREP. HEY GUYS! Another meal prep week here and this meal prepping thing is really helping me out to stress less. I love meal prepping and I am so glad I started it. It really save me so much time and I can relax now after work instead of worrying what’s for dinner. I really recommend meal prepping. I love it.
GRILLED MARINATED SHRIMP WITH SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE
FOR THE GRILLED MARINATED SHRIMP WITH SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1//4 cup roasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
TO MARINATE SHRIMP:
- Adjust the taste accordingly, so start and mix of each ingredients in a bowl and add it to the uncooked shrimp and marinate it for 4 hours.
- Then thread 3 shrimps onto skewer and grill for 3 minutes each side and brush with the cilantro lazed when done.
FOR SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE:
- In a small bowl add Roasted Sesame oil and add in chopped cilantro ,salt and pepper. Mix and let sit for 1 hour. And brush glaze onto the shrimp after grilling.