GRILLED MARINATED SHRIMP WITH SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE MEAL PREP. HEY GUYS! Another meal prep week here and this meal prepping thing is really helping me out to stress less. I love meal prepping and I am so glad I started it. It really save me so much time and I can relax now after work instead of worrying what’s for dinner. I really recommend meal prepping. I love it.
FOR THE GRILLED MARINATED SHRIMP WITH SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1//4 cup roasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
TO MARINATE SHRIMP:
- Adjust the taste accordingly, so start and mix of each ingredients in a bowl and add it to the uncooked shrimp and marinate it for 4 hours.
- Then thread 3 shrimps onto skewer and grill for 3 minutes each side and brush with the cilantro lazed when done.
FOR SESAME CILANTRO GLAZE:
- In a small bowl add Roasted Sesame oil and add in chopped cilantro ,salt and pepper. Mix and let sit for 1 hour. And brush glaze onto the shrimp after grilling.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...