KOREAN BEEF BOWL MEAL PREP WITH BROWN RICE. This meal right here is easy to make and it is really good too. You can prepare it ahead of time for meal prepping or, just gorge everything in one meal.
The beef was marinated overnight with vinegar, soy sauce ,sesame oil,salt and pepper and I added sugar in it too, and I just simply fry it until it changes its color change. The beef itself needs to be sliced very thinly.
ENJOY this easy to make meal, and I will see you next week for another post.
- 1.81 lbs beef sliced in Carne Picade Style ( our store has slice it this way already,meaning really thinly slice. You can ask your butcher to do this)
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup roasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ lb red cabbage,thinly sliced
- 5 pieces carrots, julienne
- 2 Zucchini ,julienne
- lots of basil and cilantro
- ⅓ cup fish sauce
- ¼ cup water
- juice of ½ lemon
- Put the beef in a deep bowl and make the marinade.
- NOTE FOR THE MARINADE, season it according to your liking, but this is what I used. Adjust the mixture in a small bowl and if it good enough for you, pour it into the beef and mix. Marinate meat overnight.
- WHEN MEAT IS ready, heat 1 tablespoon, or more, cooking oil and lightly brown the beef in all sides. This process doesn't take long to cook since the beef is very thinly sliced. When ready, set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients and adjust and season to your liking. Our mixture into your bowl.
- Put brown rice as first layer, then add the cabbage, carrot,zucchini and beef. Garnish with lots of cilantro and basil. Pour a tablespoon, or more and mix the KOREAN BEEF BOWL .ENJOY!