MUMMY HALLOWEEN TREATS made in a snap. You only need 2 ingredients :crescent roll and a hot dog of your choice. You can use ketchup for dipping. Make extra batch to bring for that Halloween Party.
MUMMY HALLOWEEN TREATS:
I think canned crescent rolls and instant canned dough are giftsfrom heaven. When I am crunch of time, this is my go to dough recipe. And I use it a lot with my quick meals. When the kids are little, I always use it to make this MUMMY HALLOWEEN TREATS. Even though that I don’t have little kids in the house, I still make it for Halloween, together with this 4 Most Pinned Halloween treats. and check out my Halloween pinterest board here: Halloween Board.
HOW TO MAKE MUMMY HALLOWEEN TREATS:
Halloween Treat, like this mummy is very easy. You just need 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent rolls and a hot dog of your choice.
- Open the can and release the dough.
- Spread the dough on a flat surface.
- Cut the dough using a puzza cutter. Cut it 1/4 inch witdh.
- Get the hot dog and wrap the dough around. Leave an open to one end for the goolgy eye
CAN I USE DIFFERENT DOUGH FLAVOR?
- You cab use a different dough flavor, but I highly suggest the crescent roll flavor.
WHAT INGREDIENTS TO USE?
- 1 can 8 oz Crescent roll
- hot dog of your choice.
- googly eye is optional, so you can use ketchup, mustard or sriracha for the eyes.
- If you are using googly eyes, use mayonnaise to paste it on the hot dog
HOW LONG SHOULD I BAKE THIS HALLOWEEN TREAT?
- Bake until the dough is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
WHAT DIPPING SAUCE CAN I USE?
- Use ketchup
- Mixture of ketchup and mayo
WHO CAN MAKE THIS HALLOWEEN TREATS?
- I say age doesn’t matter. Anybody can make this treat. Although kids will have a blast making this, I make this for office Halloween party and Halloween dinner.
MUMMY HALLOWEEN TREATS
- 1 can 8 oz Crescent Rolls
- 11- 12 pieces hot dog of your choice
FOR THE EYES:
- googly eyes
- mayonnaise or cake frosting to stick the eyes on
- Open the can of crescent roll and put in a flat surface.
- Gently flatten and cut into 1/4 inch strips using a pizza cutter.
- Wrap crescent roll strips around the hot dog leaving and opening on one end for the eyes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Put mummies in a baking pan and brush with egg wash Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
STICK THE GOOGLY EYES:
- Using a toothpick, put a small amount of mayonnaise at the back and paste googly eyes at the open portion of the hotdog.
IF USING MUSTARD:
- Using a toothpick, put a small dot on the hot dog to replicate eyes.