NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE. So easy, and delicious. Bring out the “baker” in you, and show off your “talent” through this simple dessert. Prep is less that 15 minutes, and everybody will rave about it.
OREO CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
I don’t really have a sweet tooth, so if you check in the blog, you will not see a lot of dessert recipe; so if indeed, I am going to eat something sweet, it has to be good and worth it of the calories. So this NO BAKE CHEESECAKE makes its appearance in the blog. Of course, you can eat an extra slice like I did, but the temptation to eat the whole pie takes a lot of effort. So I suggest to bring it to a potluck so that you can share this Oreo Cheesecake with everybody.
NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 ready made Oreo Pie crust – I love this crust, and it is cheap, so I did not bother making pie crust from scratch.
Oreo Cookies – there is no definite amount of Oreo you can add to this cheesecake. I’d say be liberal and use as much as you want.
Non Flavored Gelatin- this will set the cheesecake quickly and it will help to have a firmer and easy to handle cheesecake.
Vanilla- love vanilla, so I added more a teaspoon.
Sugar- I’d say adjust the sugar in this cheesecake. 1/2 cup of sugar was enough to my taste, but if it’s too sweet tweak it a bit accordingly.
NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE EASY AND UTTERLY DELICIOUS
- 1 ready made Oreo Pie Crust
- 13 Oreos divided ( 8 pieces for decoration the rest for the filling)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1 packet non flavor gelatin mixed in 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 oz of Cool Whip 1/2 of the 8 oz tub
- Remove cover of the pie crust.
- Crush 5 pieces of Oreo cookies and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until there's no more lumps.
- Add in cocoa powder mic until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, mix gelatin with warm water and mix until no lumps. Add into cream cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.Add the Oreo cookie leftover and transfer cheesecake mixture into the pie crust.
- Decorate with leftover Oreo crushed cookies and freeze.