SHEET PAN STEAK WITH ROASTED TOMATO AND ASPARAGUS. Easy prep, simple ingredients,easy clean up type of meal. Welcome to another sheet pan meal.
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY MEAL:
I live for easy meals, and this SHEET PAN STEAK WITH ROASTED TOMATO AND ASPARAGUS just fits the bill. Since I really don’t have much time in my hand after work. Any meals that don’t require too much utensils to wash, and don’t require too much ingredients, you know those quick meals that are delicious, I AM IN!
Although I depend on my trusted slow cooker to do the meals for me, sheet pan cooking is an easy alternative for dinner too. In fact, I have several sheet pan collection recipe coming in the blog soon. I know for you, busy moms out there, this can be a blessing.
SHEET PAN STEAK INGREDIENTS:
This sheet pan recipe as easy as 1,2,3. The ingredients are easy to find. They are probably in your pantry already.
- parsley flakes
- teaspoon ground black pepper
- teaspoon chili powder
- teaspoons onion powder
- tablespoons garlic salt
- Cherry Tomatoes- love cherry tomatoes. Its sourness just bring out the taste of the steak.
- Onion – I don’t roast onion all the time, but now I will do it more often. It is so good.
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN STEAK WITH ROASTED TOMATO AND ASPARAGUS:
Just like any other sheet pan meals, everything is in the preparation. I prepare my ingredients in the morning before work, so that it’s ready to cook when I get home. Sometimes, I prepare my ingredients once I got them from the store and separate it in a container for ready access.
- I usually prepare my ingredients ahead of time. I slice the meat, clean the veggies, chop the onions and tomatoes.
- Then I prepare the marinade and mix it in with the ingredients and cook it when I arrive home, so that the food is fresh and warm for dinner.
FOR MORE EASY & QUICK RECIPES:
- Shrimp Boil Pack
- Roasted Chicken Done 4 Ways
- Breakfast Egg Burrito
SHEET PAN STEAK WITH ROASTED TOMATO AND ASPARAGUS
- 1.5 lbs country style steaks
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Slice country style steak in a bite sized pieces and put into a bowl. Add the half of the marinade mixture and marinate meat overnight, or 4 hours.
- When ready, add the leftover marinade to the veggies, and using your hand, make sure to coat marinade to the veggies. Line veggies on one side of the sheet pan and arrange the meat on the other side of the pan. And sprinkle lime juice.
- Bake in a 400 F pre heated over for 20 minutes.