FILIPINO MEAL PREP: BARBECUE MEATBALLS. This will be my first attempt in MEAL PREPPING and I chose this large batch of Meatball recipe so that I can at least have maybe 50 % chance on succeeding. This Barbecued Meatball recipe will yield 24 sizes of meatballs but in this post, I only used a third of the mixture, so that I can use a different sauce and not be stuck on eating 24 meatballs with the same taste. I am crossing my fingers for success.
FILIPINO MEAL PREP: BARBECUE MEATBALLS
- Meatball Ingrdients:
- 3 lbs. lean hamburger meat
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups Quaker minute oatmeal not old fashioned
- 2 well beaten eggs
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Mix the meatballs and shape into balls (a scoop works well):
- Place the meatballs into two 13 x 9 aluminum pans that have been sprayed with Pam or lightly greased. It should make 24 meatballs so put 12 in each pan. Bake at pre heated oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.