HOW TO COOK BAKED RAINBOW TROUT. Love this Baked Rainbow Trout. It is very simple. Pretty much you just have to season the Rainbow trout before baking, cover it with foil and bake until the trout is cooked through. We enjoy this so much and I have to share also that my husband single handedly caught them in spite of the thick snow in the river. If you want to read that post, click it in my post: How to Cook Rainbow Trout Fish Cake.
HOW TO COOK BAKED RAINBOW TROUT
- 2 lbs trout
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- non stick oil spray for spraying foil
- Line flat baking pan with tin foil and spray with non stick oil
- Clean rainbow trout and pat dry with paper towel
- Rub rainbow trout with garlic powder,onion powder and salt. Make sure to add more spice in the rainbow trout's belly. Rub with the butter
- Our in sesame oil
- Cover the fish with tin foil and bake at 350 F preheated oven until rainbow trout is cooked through. About 35 minutes.