The scenario: you woke up early and you can feel the crisp cold air inspite of your well- insulated room. Then you realized, "Damn, those eggplants will not survive from this cold, they need to be harvested, or, they will rot. " You scratch your head with your wrinkled hardworking farmer hands and think, "How am I gonna eat and prepare all of those eggplants?"
Fret no more!
Today, I am sharing with you some recipes that will be the best way to use up those eggplants. And this by the way is my own scenario. .. I HAVE SO MANY EGGPLANTS AT HAND, and I am guilty of the Lechon Kawali sins right at this moment...
This is a very easy Eggplant recipe, healthy, completely vegan and there is no added excess fat in it. It has all the necessary ingredients OF HEALTH which will make you feel proud of yourself. This recipe is what I used when eggplant is abundant and on sale. I usually prepare it with grilled fish and sometimes, I eat it by itself to satisfy my cravings and just to fill me up when I am utterly hungry. So prepare that chopping board and let's go get whippinFret no more! Today, I am sharing with you some recipes that will be the best way to use up those eggplants. And this by the way is my own scenario. .. I HAVE SO MANY EGGPLANTS AT HAND, right at this moment...g this utterly delicious Eggplant... it is made only of Super available ingredients like: cilantro,tomatoes,ginger,vinegar, salt pepper and sugar.
A mixture of sweet, sour, spicy Eggplant Salad.
- 2 - 3 medium sized eggplant
- 1 medium sized onions
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 stem green onion
- ¼ cup vinegar (start with 1 tablespoon and add more if you want it more sour)
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Season with salt and pepper
- (THIS RECIPE IS VERY VERSATILE. YOU CAN ADD MORE TOMATO,CILANTRO OR MAKE IT SWEETER. SEASON ACCORDING TO YOUR LIKING.
- Boil or grill eggplant until soft. Let cool mash the eggplant using a fork..Add the rest of the ingredients and season according to your taste.