Stop going to a seafood restaurant with this Excellent and Easy JAPANESE STYLE- DEEP FRIED SHRIMP recipe ,which is worth the mess. You will enjoy this as an appetizer, or paired with rice for dinner. Gone are the days of buying this JAPANESE STYLE- DEEP FRIED SHRIMP.
Hi, guys! I am sharing with you this JAPANESE STYLE- DEEP FRIED SHRIMP today. It is so delish, you want to eat all of them in one sitting. I am also very excited about this because this is my first time making it, and it came out successful. It is sooooo similar in taste in what we buy in our sushi restaurant. This is fried shrimp recipe that you will be making again and again.
TIPS ON MAKING JAPANESE STYLE- DEEP FRIED SHRIMP
- Use the coarse Panko. There are several choices in the store, so make sure you pick the right one. Using the coarse one will ensure the fantastic golden color of the deep fried shrimp.
- Season the shrimp before dredging into the flour. This will ensure a tasty shrimp. Then after the flour process, let it sit for a few minutes to ensure the shrimps are dry.
- Prepare your dredging station. Making this Deep Fried Shrimp can be messy. So prepare ahead of time. Start with flour, egg, then the Panko.
JAPANESE STYLE- DEEP FRIED SHRIMP
- 10-15 pieces large shrimp with tail left on
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko coarse bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- De-shell the shrimps leaving the tail on.Wipe the shrimp dry,making sure that it is not drench. Then season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Line your dredging station on the table with the first bowl consist of flour, the second bowl consist of beaten egg, and the third will be the Panko coarse crumbs.
- Coat and roll the seasoned shrimp into the flour, then the beaten egg and then the Panko. Let the shrimp sit for a few minutes then deep fry until golden brown.