Less than 300 calorie Beef Taco topped with this ultimately delicious salsa. Brace yourself for some amazingly delicious salsa. It has fresh taste from the mango which blended perfectly with the beef. The mayonnaise added into this recipe added a distinct flavor which set it apart from the usual salsa we usually have. I ate it by itself the next day when I ran out of taco and it still perfectly taste good.
What is great about this salsa is that you can whip it in less than 15 minutes and you can have your low-calorie taco in no time. You will not feel guily eating this and you can tap yourself on the back for making the right choice on making this Taco. Try it and Enjoy!
Less than 300 Calorie Beef Taco with Mango Salsa
- FOR THE SALSA
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 ripe mango pitted and diced
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoon OR MORE chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon or more low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon lime juice juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- BEEF FILLING
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 thin slices of beef meat
- TO SERVE
- 8 small corn tortilla
- 2 tablespoon non-fat mayonnaise optional
- Put all the salsa ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine lime juice, olive oil,ground cumin,chili powder and salt. And marinate the beef meat overnight or cook directly. When the meat is ready, turn on the grill in medium heat and grill the beef until cook through.
- To serve, warm the tortillas under the broiler or microwave it for 45 seconds. Thinly slice the beef meat and put them on top of the tortilla with the salsa. Serve hot.