Peach Mango Bread rolled up to taste like Jollibee. It’s a quick and easy dessert using sliced bread filled with peach and mango mixture.
Hello, guys! It’s Thursday today, so I decided to post this Peach Mango Rolled-up bread. I have been planning to post this simple dessert, but I thought it is very complicated, but I was extremely mistaken. Making this Peach Mango Rolled-up bread is verrryyyy easy. I even made it early in the morning for breakfast.
I DON’T HAVE A CAN OF PEACH? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you can’t find canned peach in your store just :
- use mango
- you can use strawberry
SO I HAVE LOAVES OF “STALE” BREAD IN MY PANTRY:
Then this is the perfect time to make this. What I did was I made the filling ahead of time and just work on flattening the bread before cooking them
YOU CAN EVEN HAVE THE KIDS HELP OUT, and grab the opportunity to bond. Or, while the family is hanging out in the kitchen, you can make some as it is quick to cook.
CAN I BAKE IT, INSTEAD OF FRYING IT?
Yes, you can bake Peach Mango Rolled Up. In fact, I made some too; but I found the bread dry, although the filling is still sweet and delicious. I also tried adding Mozarella cheese in it, but I did like it. So next time, I will not add cheese om the filling and I will fry it.
SHOULD I REALLY ADD CHEESE, JUST LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW?
NOPE. So many Pinoy add cheese in the bread roll and liked it; so I followed suit. And I did not become a fan, so I don’t recommend it. If you insist on adding cheese to it, I’d use cheddar cheese or cream cheese.
Peach Mango Bread Rolled Up taste like jollibee
- 1 ripe mango pitted and chop the mango
1 can 15 oz peach halves in syrup, drained and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sliced bread
- In a small bowl cook mango and peach in low heat. Add in the sugar and let the fruits, soften. Simmer and gently mix.
- Mix the water and cornstarch. Pour into the mixture and continue cooking until liquid is evaporated and the mango and peach mixture is thick.
- Turn off heat and let the mixture cool down.
TO ASSEMBLE PEACH MANGO BREAD ROLL:
- Prepare your station by beating the egg and putting bread crumbs in a flat plate.
- Place bread on a flat surface and using a rolling pin flatten the bread.
- Starting on one edge of the bread, add the filling.
- Roll the bread.And roll it with the beaten egg, then roll to the bread crumbs.
- Heat the cooking oil to high temperature and fry bread until golden brown.