3 Ingredient Deep Fried Shrimp Rolls is on top of my list as my Christmas dinner appetizer. And why not? It only has 3 Ingredients, it is very easy to make and super delicious. Also, I can make it ahead of time and just freeze them.
I can't believe it is almost Christmas! How time flies and I am anticipating of all the goodies that I will be making for our Christmas dinner. I will be making this Regrigerator Cake for sure, and this Lumpia; and of course this 3 Ingredient Deep Fried Shrimp Rolls. This is a must because of its simplicity. It is only made with three ingredients. This Shrimp Spring Rolls is a type of appetizer that will please any types of guest. Kids and adults alike will love this appetizer... even those guest who hates sea foods will be inclined to try this.
This appetizer starts with the simple spices: Paprika, Garlic Salt and Chinese Five Spice. It is then wrapped with an Asian Spring Roll Wrapper. You can use the Wonton Spring rolls sold in your supermarket, but it is not as crispy, though.
You can cook this appetizer immediately; but as for myself, I prepare it ahead of time and freeze it until I am ready to fry them. The secret for its crisp is to serve them immediately. I don't let this good-ness sit for a long time because I am afraid it will lose its crunch. Dip it with your Sweet and Sour Sauce or any salad dressing that you have at home and its goodness still shine. Enjoy it.
3 Ingredient Deep Fried Shrimp Rolls is on top of my list as my Christmas dinner appetizer. And why not? It only has 3 Ingredients, very easy to make and super delicious. Also I can make it ahead of time and just freeze them.
- 25 pieces Jumbo Shrimp,shell remove except the tail
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Chinese Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 25 pieces Spring Rolls Pastry or Menlo Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 Cups Canola Oil for deep friying
- Place Jumbo Shrimps into a deep bowl and add the next three Ingredients. Mix the Shrimps with the spices until it is coated. Let set in the fridge overnight or for 2 hours.
- When ready, cut wrappers into triangular shape and follow the steps on the photo above. Seal the pastry with the seal mix.
- Line the shrimp on a cookie sheet and freeze.
- When the Shrimps are frozen, put them inside the Ziploc until ready to fry.
- tablespoon of Corn Starch mix with 2 tablespoons of water. You can use water but it does not seal quickly.
To Cook Shrimps
- Heat two cups of Canola Oil Deep fry and deep fry un- thawed Shrimps. Fry until Golden brown
- Category: Appetizer