2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Dough Pepperoni Pizza.
Easiest and quickest dough for your pepperoni pizza. There’s not a lot of kneading involve and you can make it with your kids. You can customize the toppings according to your liking. Now you can stop ordering pizza, since you can make it a delicious one at home.
Hello, guys! How are you doing today? Hope you are in tip top condition and enjoying your isolation period. As for me, although I still work, my hours has been lessened, so I have enough time to make this pepperoni pizza in which the dough is only made of 2 ingredients.
The dough though is consist of self- rising flour. You see, our store here ran out of self rising flour and yeast. So if your stores do not carry self-rising flour, you can hop onto the Homemade Self Rising Flour post and start making your SRF.
Anywhooo, let’s talk about this Pepperoni pizza. In my instagram account, I talked about not really liking pizza. I eat it when it’s there, not a lot, maybe just a half, because I found the store and restaurant bought pizza too salty and I don’t really like the crust.
BUT THIS PEPPERONI PIZZA I AM SHARING WITH YOU TODAY, is really good.
The dough is air-y, not salty and I made the crust just how I wanted. I MADE IT THICK ENOUGH TO MY LIKING – not too thick, not too thin.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR THIS HOMEMADE PIZZA?
- Homemade Self Rising Flour
- Lots of mozarella cheese
- Your fav store bought pizza sauce
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
- Make sure you spray or sprinkle corn mill in your pan, or else the dough will stick
- For the thick dough, 20 minutes is just enough. But if you choose to have thin dough, 8 minutes is sufficient
- This is really good… so make sure you don’t eat the whole thing, —- coz I did and I regret if for days, and it was not a good look.
OK SO LET’S MAKE THIS!
2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Dough Pepperoni Pizza
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 and 3/4 cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- Lots of Mozarella Cheese about 3/4 cups
- small amount of corn meal or non stick oil
- Put Self Rising Flour in a medium sized bowl and add in Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Mix and knead until smooth. I just use my hand in kneading this. You can use electric mixer too.
- Form into a ball and wrap in a plastic and freeze.
- Thaw overnight when ready to use.
TO MAKE YOUR PEPPERONI PIZZA:
- Spray non stick oil to a cast iron or pan. Pre heat oven to 400 F
- Flatten pizza dough in a cast iron, or a flat surface for about 1/4 inch thickness.
- After you flatten the dough in the cast iron, sprinkle corn meal underneath for the dough to not stick.
- If using pizza pan, flatten dough in a flat surface and make sure you spray pan with non stick oil.
- Transfer flatten dough (1/4 inch thick) on the pan.
- Top dough with your favorite sauce. Line it with mozarella cheese and top it with pepperoni.
- Bake pizza in a pre heated 400 F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve while hot or eat the leftover, if there is..