How to make Chocolate Brownie scratch? I understand if before you’ve made your brownies from the box because I myself is a big advocate of brownie mixes. And why not? Ready mix brownies are easy to prepare ; you don’s have to measure your dry ingredients, and box mixes often result in moist brownies.
BUT TODAY, WE WILL MAKE OUR BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH. You know, you measure your ingredients and you get a little bit dirty doing it.And forget about brownie mixes just for today.
I found that it is nice to make your own brownie from scratch because there is just a sense of accomplishment from it.So I made this SUPER GOOOOOEY Chocolate Brownie which I made three times in a row in one week. It is not a good idea for your sugar level, but once in while it is nice to indulge with this sweetness.
DON’T YOU WANT TO GRAB A HANDFUL OF THAT BROWNIE?
Yup, if you gather your ingredients right now? You will have these brownies fresh and warm from the oven in 4o minutes and you will be wiping your hands from those spilling chocolates. Convince yet?
Here is another slice of that brownie. Just make sure that you share with everyone, ok?
AND I HAVE A MAKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE FROM SCRATCH VIDEO TO MAKE THIS BROWNIE EXTRA EASY TO MAKE.
Chocolate Brownie From Scratch
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa Naturally Unsweetened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 oz Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate large chop
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Canola oil to grease 8x8 pan
- Grease 8x8 pan with canala oil and line with parchment paper.
- Chop Semi sweet baking chocolate,set aside.
- Put oven wire in the middle and preheat oven at 350 F.
- Put all purpose flour, cocoa,baking soda, salt in a medium sized bowl. Mix using wire whisk. Set aside.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 1 minute. Add in sugar and then egg. Mix using wire whisk and add vanilla extract. Mix again then add the dry ingredients to this wet ingredients.
- Batter should be sticky but that's ok...
- Fold in half of the chopped chocolate into the batter and transfer to the prepared pan.
- Flatten butter and sprinkle the remaining half of the chopped chocolate on top. Gently press down.
- Bake brownies from 25-30 minutes of until toothpick comes out clean.