SHRIMP SAUTEE’D IN COKE AND CHILI FLAKES. This simple recipe today is what you need for an easy and quick dinner. This takes only 30 minutes.
Hey, guys! How is life treating you? How about your job? Are you stable? I really hope so. As for me, since I work in healthcare, so my job is considered essential. My husband’s company, however, shut down. So he is jobless as well as the rest of 300 other people in his company. I am worried, but not too much, since I have been listening to Dave Ramsey, so we have 6 months worth of emergency fund. I just hope that you guys are not affected with this crisis at all, and if so, I hope you have saved also for the rainy days. I really suggest that you check out Dave Ramsey. His plan is awesome.
Well, I am not here to promote Dave, but I am here to share with you this SHRIMP SAUTEE’D IN COKE AND CHILI FLAKES. Boy, this is very delicious. I like the taste of the coke in it. Aside from its great taste, I like that it is very quick to make.
Just sautee’ lots of onions and it will get caramelized with the coke and the taste of the shrimp just blended perfectly together.
SHRIMP SAUTEE'D IN COKE AND CHILI FLAKES
- 15 pieces shrimps with head
- 1 medium onion chopped ( about 1/2 cup)
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- salt pepper,chili flake ----add/season according to your liking
- 1/2 cup coke
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Heat canola oil and saute' garlic until brown. Add in onion and saute' until transparent.
- Add shrimp and cook until it changes its color.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Cook for another 2 minutes and add in coke.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, and serve hot.