DALGONA COFFEE THE NO FAIL VERSION. Coffee or whipped coffee is trending right now, for some good reasons: it is easy to make, it is delicious and a perfect morning surprise for somebody you love. Make it now, and I will show you how…
Hey guys!!!! Today, I am sharing with you this DALGONA COFFEE – THE NO FAIL VERSION recipe. Seriously, it is really good and so frothy, and when you look at the picture, isn’t it so cute? I know, I am calling my drink cute but it is so pretty looking …and wait ’til you taste it, you will be swooning as well.
WHAT MILK TO USE?
Any milk will work with this. In mine, I just use the full milk.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL DALGONA COFFEE:
- Unfortunately, you have to have an electric mixer. Of course you can try beating the coffee mixture with wire whisk, but it was so tiring and your wrist WILL HURT. It really does take a looooooooong mixing to get the stiff peaks. So use electric mixer. Now is the time to know the neighbor and borrow their electric mixer ….. wait, you can’t do that, social distancing , remember? NOW MAYBE THE TIME TO BUY ONE.
- If you tried it, and it did not foam, you did not whisk and beat the coffee mixture long enough.
- Use hot water
- Use white sugar not brown
- Seriously, this Dalgona coffee procedure is a fool proof way to make Dalgona Coffee. It is straight forward and will save you trial and error. Shoot out to my insta friend @mommychoco -this is her recipe.
DALGONA COFFEE THE NO FAIL VERSION
- electric mixer
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee I used Nescafe' classic
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Add first three ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix using electric mixer.
- Mix until mixture is stiff peaks.
- Add ice into a clear glass, and add milk of your choice. Fill glass about a third of milk.
- Scoop coffee mixture and put on top of the milk. You can mix the frothy coffee with the milk, but I prefer to drink my Dalgona coffee with the pretty foam on top.