This simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Spread or Dip can be made in less than 15 minutes and it is ridiculously good. The recipe yields 1 cup, so there is a lot to share for everyone. My daughter love dipping her garlic crackers and apples with it but my son and I wanted it with our wheat bagel
This is the second menu I enjoy with the Homemade Pumpkin Puree I made. Remember the Pumpkin Soup and now this Simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Spread and Dip plus one more Pumpkin recipe coming in next week, you have your fall menu covered. But still, I have packs of frozen Pumpkin Puree in the freezer, so I am thinking of making Pumpkin Muffin and Pumpkin Cake with those too; so stay tuned.
- 1/2 cup Homemade pumpkin Puree you can use 100 % can Pumpkin Puree
- 5 tablespoons 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 6 tablespoons powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a medium sized bowl and beat using your electric mixer until smooth. Add in puree, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until combined. Put in a small sized container with cover and refrigerate. Enjoy!
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...