This simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Spread or Dip can be made in less than 15 minutes and it is ridiculously good. The recipe yields 1 cup, so there is a lot to share for everyone. My daughter love dipping her garlic crackers and apples with it but my son and I wanted it with our wheat bagel
This is the second menu I enjoy with the Homemade Pumpkin Puree I made. Remember the Pumpkin Soup and now this Simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Spread and Dip plus one more Pumpkin recipe coming in next week, you have your fall menu covered. But still, I have packs of frozen Pumpkin Puree in the freezer, so I am thinking of making Pumpkin Muffin and Pumpkin Cake with those too; so stay tuned.
- Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Spread
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree Print
- 1/2 cup Homemade pumpkin Puree (you can use 100 % can Pumpkin Puree )
- 5 tablespoons 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 6 tablespoons powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a medium sized bowl and beat using your electric mixer until smooth. Add in puree, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until combined. Put in a small sized container with cover and refrigerate. Enjoy!